38.4V 5Ah LFP UPS Battery
• The service cycle life of LiFePO4 UPS battery is nearly 10 times that of lead-acid battery and the comprehensive evaluation is higher.
• LiFePO4 UPS battery supports high rate discharge and fast charging.
• LiFePO4 UPS battery with the same specification and capacity, the volume is about 2/3 of that of lead-acid battery,and the weight is about 1/3.
• Able to withstand over-charge and over-discharge. No fire no explosion. Safe and reliable.
• PACK can conform to UL & CE standards.
1.Specification of lithium ion battery storage：
|Model||38.4V 5Ah LFP UPS Battery|
|Max charging current||5A|
|Max continue discharging||60A|
|Max charging voltage||43.8V|
|Self-discharge（25℃）3 month||Remaining capacity：95%|
|Self-discharge（25℃）6 month||Remaining capacity：90%|
|Self-discharge（25℃）12 month||Remaining capacity：85%|
|Discharge cut-off voltage||30V|
|Application||Lead-acid alternative,Uninterrupted Power Supply|
|Designed calendar life（20℃）||10 years|
2.Bock diagram of lithium ion battery storage：
The product adopts software protection scheme and supports UART communication; adopts the SOC estimation method of ampere integration method combined with open circuit voltage method to make the SOC estimation result more accurate; supports single cell voltage monitoring function, temperature monitoring function, current monitoring function and equalization function, etc. , So that the product has excellent performance and excellent stability, to ensure the long-term safe use of the product.
3.Outline Drawing of lithium ion battery storage：
Use PLB high-quality high-rate 26650 batteries, support up to 50C discharge, strengthen over-current technology, and full iron box packaging. The reinforced insulation design can meet the 6KV high voltage impact, effectively ensuring the safety of users. The size of the module is 470mm*208mm*35mm, and the external charging and discharging are integrated in the same port, which is convenient to use.