38.4V 6Ah LFP UPS Battery
• The service cycle life of LiFePO4 UPS battery is nearly 10 times that of lead-acid battery and the comprehensive evaluation is higher.
• LiFePO4 UPS battery supports high rate discharge and fast charging.
• LiFePO4 UPS battery with the same specification and capacity, the volume is about 2/3 of that of lead-acid battery,and the weight is about 1/3.
• Able to withstand over-charge and over-discharge. No fire no explosion. Safe and reliable.
• PACK can conform to UL & CE standards.
1.Specification of lithium ion battery storage：
|Model||38.4V 6Ah LFP UPS Battery|
|Max charging current||6A|
|Max continue discharging||45A|
|Max charging voltage||43.8V|
|Self-discharge（25℃）3 month||Remaining capacity：95%|
|Self-discharge（25℃）6 month||Remaining capacity：90%|
|Self-discharge（25℃）12 month||Remaining capacity：85%|
|Discharge cut-off voltage||30V|
|Application||Lead-acid alternative,Uninterrupted Power Supply|
|Designed calendar life（20℃）||10 years|
2.Bock diagram of lithium ion battery storage：
The product adopts software protection scheme, supports RS485 and UART communication; adopts the SOC estimation method of ampere integral method combined with open circuit voltage method to make the SOC estimation result more accurate; supports single cell voltage monitoring function, temperature monitoring function, current monitoring function and equalization Functions, etc., make the product have excellent performance and excellent stability, and ensure the long-term safe use of the product.
3.Outline Drawing of lithium ion battery storage：
Use PLB high-quality high-rate 26650 cells, support up to 20C discharge, strengthen over-current technology, and full-iron box packaging. The reinforced insulation design can meet the 6KV high voltage impact, effectively ensuring the safety of users. The size of the module is 375mm*207mm*35mm, and the external charging and discharging are integrated in the same port, which is convenient to use.