- About Us
- Contact Us
26650 cell, verified by DOE optimization experiment, strict selection and supervison of incoming material, strict manufacturing process controlled, to ensure the battery cell high consistency on static state of initial matching, charge-discharge dynamic process and attenuation performance of the long-term cycling.
Cell Part number of cell 26650 :
26650-3300mAh, lithium iron phosphate chemical system
Diameter: 26.3±0.2mm, Height: 65.2±0.3mm（see right picture ）
• Solar energy storage: portable solar energy storage equipment, camping energy storage equipment, RV energy storage battery, household solar small energy storage, solar street lamp lighting equipment, solar street lamp replacement battery, etc.
• Low-speed electric vehicles: electric sightseeing cars, golf carts, golf carts, electric motorcycles, electric bicycles, electric patrol cars, etc.
• Medical equipment: mobile medical ventilator, mobile electrocardiograph, AED defibrillator, mobile monitor, mobile physiotherapy, electric wheelchair, etc.
• Field robots: warehouse automatic shelf robots, workshop material transfer robots, restaurant automatic food delivery robots, express delivery automatic sorting robots, etc.
Characteristic advantages of 26650 cells：
• Using domestic first-class manufacturers with international patent active materials as raw materials to ensure the consistency and stability of the battery cell gene.
• Ultra-long-life small power cell, the only cylindrical 26650 cell in China that can meet 6000 cycles; the calendar life is up to 12 years.
• Using an array of highly conductive carbon nanotubes and superconducting carbon black to form a three-dimensional channel conductive network to ensure good conductive contact between the material particles and particles during the ultra-long cycle of the cell, and reduce the increase rate of internal resistance during the cycle.
• Optimized design of electrolyte additives to provide better quality and stable SEI to ensure long-term cycle stability and high-temperature cycle stability.
Want more choices, you can have a look at 26650 lifepo4(3400mAh).
|Cell AC Impedance (1KH)||≤20mΩ|
|Cell Weight (g)||About 88g|
|Standard Charge Model||Cell is charged with constant current of 0.5C to 3.65 V, and the it is converted to 3.65V constant voltage charging until the charging current is less than 0.01C (33mA).|
|Standard Charge Current||1650mA|
|Max. Charge Current||6600mA|
|Standard Discharge Current||1650mAh|
|Max. Discharge Current|
|Max. Discharge Current (Long Pulse)||16500mA，60s|
|Max. Discharge Current (Short Pulse)||26400mA，10s|
|100%DOD cycle life||≥3000Cycles|
|80%DOD cycle life||≥5000Cycles|
|50%DOD cycle life||≥8000Cycles|
|Charge Operating Temperature||0℃~45℃|
|Discharge Operating Temperature||-20℃~60℃|