- About Us
- Contact Us
26650 rechargeable battery, verified by DOE optimization experiment, strict selection and supervison of incoming material, strict manufacturing process controlled, to ensure the battery cell high consistency on static state of initial matching, charge-discharge dynamic process and attenuation performance of the long-term cycling.
Cell Part number of 26650 battery:
IFR26650-3600mAh, LFP Series
Cell dimension of 26650:
Diameter 26.3±0.2mm, Height 65.3±0.3mm (See Right Picture)
Application of 26650 rechargeable battery：
• Telecom base station: mobile communication base station and energy storage.
• UPS: long backup for UPS.
• Solar energy storage: solar street lights, household solar energy storage, navigation lights.
• Smart household appliances: smart calorifier, air conditioners, sofas and others.
• LEV (light electric vehicles): electric motorcycles, electric bicycles, golf carts, golf carts.
• Medical equipment: mobile medical ventilator, electrocardiograph, AED defibrillator, monitor, physiotherapy, electric wheelchair, etc.
• Long life cycle: 100% DOD cycle 2000 times+, 80% DOD cycle 4000 times+, calendar life more than 12 years.
• Floating charge resistance: stable structure, use for long-term full-charge or floating-charge application.
• High safety: zero explosion, zero fire andg zero leakage.
• Consistency: From the battery cell to the assembled battery pack's cycle and attenuation are highly consistent.
• Use temperature: discharge temperature -40~85℃,charging temperature -20~60℃.
Want more choices, you can have a look at 26650 cell(3300mAh)
|Cell AC Impedance (1KH)||≤20mΩ|
|Cell Weight (g)||About 85g|
|Standard Charge Model||Cell is charged with constant current of 0.5C to 3.65 V, and the it is converted to 3.65V constant voltage charging until the charging current is less than 0.01C (36mA).|
|Standard Charge Current||1800mA|
|Max. Charge Current||7200mA|
|Standard Discharge Current||1800mAh|
|Max. Discharge Current|
|Max. Discharge Current (Long Pulse)||18000mA，60s|
|Max. Discharge Current (Short Pulse)||28800mA，10s|
|100%DOD cycle life||≥2000 Cycles|
|80%DOD cycle life||≥4000 Cycles|
|50%DOD cycle life||≥6000 Cycles|
|Charge Operating Temperature||0℃~45℃|
|Discharge Operating Temperature||-20℃~60℃|