- About Us
- Contact Us
INR26650,verified by DOE optimization experiment, strict selection and supervison of incoming material, strict manufacturing process controlled, to ensure the battery cell high consistency on static state of initial matching, charge-discharge dynamic process and attenuation performance of the long-term cycling.
Cell Part number:
26650-5000mAh, NiCoMn chemical system
Diameter: 26.3±0.2mm, Height: 65.3±0.3mm（see right picture ）
• Mobile digital products: power banks, flashlights, electric shavers, electronic cigarettes.
• Household small power products: electric vacuum cleaners, sweeping robots.
• Portable power bank: outdoor portable power supply.
• LEV light electric vehicles: electric bicycles, electric motorcycles, electric scooters.
• High safety：Non-explosion, Non-fire, Non-leakage.
• Consistency：High consistency performance from cell initial static grouping process to dynamic diversification after assembly process and attenuation characteristics during cell cycling.
• Long cycle：100% DOD, 1000 + cycles.
|Cell AC Impedance (1KH)||≤20mΩ|
|Cell Weight (g)||About 95g|
|Standard Charge Model|
Cell is charged with constant current of 0.5C to 4.2 V, and the it is converted to 4.2V constant voltage charging until the charging current is less than 0.01C (50mA).
|Standard Charge Current||2500mA|
|Max. Charge Current||5000mA|
|Standard Discharge Current||5000mAh|
|Max. Discharge Current|
|Max. Discharge Current (Long Pulse)||15000mA，60s|
|Max. Discharge Current (Short Pulse)||25000mA，10s|
|100%DOD cycle life||≥2000次|
|Charge Operating Temperature||0℃~45℃|
|Discharge Operating Temperature||-20℃~60℃|