For the wiring problem of UPS battery, see here
Recently, many friends have asked many times about how to wire the UPS battery? This is a small detail, which is easy to ignore. In actual projects, we often encounter related problems. Some friends in our weak current VIP technology group also asked about it. In this issue, we will learn more about this aspect through the following.
- The installation sequence is as follows:
- Go to the site to determine the installation location of the UPS and the battery cabinet.
- Install the battery cable.
A. Determine the position of the battery switch, determine the positive and negative directions of the battery in the battery cabinet, and install the air switch and wiring terminals on the battery cabinet.
B. Start the connection of the battery wire, and connect the positive pole of the battery to the air switch.
C. The battery wires from the next layer to the upper layer should be wrapped with tape to prevent accidental short circuit, and check the tightening of the bolts.
D. The positive and negative poles left at the end are clearly distinguished to prevent wrong connections. The positive pole is connected from the air switch to the connecting terminal, and the negative pole is directly connected from the negative terminal of the battery to the terminal.
E. Check whether there are any unrelated things in the battery cabinet.
F. Before connecting the battery cable from the battery cabinet to the host, use a multimeter to measure the voltage of the battery to 103.36V, and check whether the positive and negative outgoing wires are reversed.
If you have a battery compartment, string the batteries together and connect to the main unit as needed.
Battery to UPS wiring diagram
- Multi-cell battery wiring:
Three, UPS battery wiring example
- It is recommended to use 6 square wires for 10KW UPS, and it is better to use 4 square wires below 10KW, and the wires need copper cores.
- The most important thing to install UPS power supply is to connect the battery. The main point of connecting the battery is to connect the positive pole to the negative pole, connect each battery in series, and then lead out two power lines, one positive pole and one negative pole connected to the air switch.
- The outgoing battery power cord can be made into a plug to connect to the UPS host, and other sockets can be made on the UPS host.
- The input of the host will have two forms, one is mains access, the other is battery access, the mains access is 220V or 380V power supply, the live wire is connected to L, and the neutral wire is connected to N.
- The connection of the battery to the host is positive and negative, the positive pole of the battery is connected to the positive pole of the host, and the negative pole of the battery is connected to the negative pole of the host. Remember not to connect it in reverse.
- The output terminal is the power supply that can be connected to the device, which is the power we need in the end. The host will automatically stabilize the voltage to avoid voltage shocks that cause damage to the instrument.